Monday, March 21, 2016
The Purim video list is growing every day.
There are now 298 Purim videos at:
New ones include:
- Shir Soul: Chag Purim - a percapella Purim grogger mash-up
- Esther vs. Haman: A Modern-Day Purim
- Achim Freund & Yanky Briskman - Purim Medley
- Promo for Shuk Purim (Hebrew)
- Esther's A Jew - Purim Parody
- Katz Hillel Day School Purim Video
- Purim at My House - Rosenblum Shaloch-E-Manos
- Quick Craft: Two-Minute Grogger for Purim!
- Purim at Chabad Stony Brook
- Eliana Light: 4 Mitzvot 4 Purim! New Children's Purim Song
- Purim Happy Session
- Oorah: 3,000 Purim Packages!
- Franciska Kay - Avadti (Megilat Esther)
- Jewish Music Toronto: Shoshanat Yaakov - Purim Multitrack
- Elan Mazer Dvar Torah Purim
- Layehudim - Hillel Kapnick
- Aish: My Father's Best Marriage Advice & the Power of Purim
- The Caps Band: The Purim Song
- Purim Message from ProMedia
- Purim - A Nation Among Nations: Weekly Insights with Rabbi Lankry
- Stanford College Jewish Studies Students: Purim 2016!
- BMAD Wilkes Purim Music Video
- Purim Parade in Ariel
- Ramzor Adom - Purim Songs Remix 2016
- Purim with Fairy Tales (Hebrew)
- Special Purim #2: Indian Makeup (Hebrew)
- Makeup for Superman Costume (Hebrew)
- Mabat News Report: Inexpensive Purim Costumes (Hebrew)
- Have Fun It's Chag Purim - Holliswood Youth Department
- Inside Israel: Purim Happiness from Israel
Tonight, I added a cool "Pillsbury" photo to the Purim Photo Gallery at:
Enjoy the videos and photos.
Tuesday, March 15, 2016
Purim, the fun-filled Jewish holiday, falls on the 14th of the Hebrew month of Adar. This year Purim
begins Wednesday night March 23, 2016.(In Jerusalem it starts Thursday night March 24)
The following resources will help you appreciate and enjoy the holiday.
English Hebrew Purim vocabulary study sheets.
The Jewish Trivia Quiz
Why do people eat poppy seeds on Purim ?
From what tribe was Mordecai ?
Why was Haman angry at Mordechai ?
Who was queen of Persia before Esther ?
Esther had another name, what was it ?
How many times is Haman's name mentioned in the megillah ?
What did the king do when he couldn't sleep ?
What does the word "Esther" mean ?
How many advisors did king Achashverosh have ?
The above questions are examples from the multiple choice
quiz. There are two levels of questions, two timer settings.
Both kids and adults will find it enjoyable.
Free Purim Clipart
Whether you need a picture to attach to your "Mishloach Manot", a picture for your child's class project, a graphic for your synagogue, Hillel or JCC Purim announcement, the Jewish Clipart
Database has the pictures for you. You can copy, save and print the graphics in three different sizes.
My Hebrew Songbook - Purim Songs
Enter the songbook and choose the category Purim. You can view any song online or create printed song sheets with several songs together for a sing along. All Hebrew is graphic so you do not need Hebrew support to view or print the songs. All songs include Hebrew nikud (vowels).
Purim Humor Files
Worth printing several to entertain your guests at the Purim Seudah (festive meal).
My Jewish Coloring Book - Purim
Kids love to color, need I say more.
Purim Videos on YouTube
277 videos ranging from Purim Speils to funny gags.
To learn more about Purim, I posted on my website 75 site links, ranging from from laws and customs to games and recipes. Site languages include English, Hebrew, Russian, Spanish, French, Portuguese and German.
All 75 links have been reviewed / checked this week.
The web address is:
Feedback is welcome.
Please forward this message to relatives and friends, so they may benefit from these holiday resources. Thank you!
Today, March 15, was Good Deeds Day.
There were many events in Ma'ale Adumim.
I visited the happening in Kikar Yahalom and I posted photos at:
Please share with friends. Thank you!
Have a good night,