Tuesday, August 28, 2007

List of Jewish and Israeli Groups on Facebook

Hi Everyone!

In the beginning of July, I joined the Facebook social network. Over the past two months I have been using it to make both social and business contacts. Registration is free and you can setup your profile and information to various levels of privacy.

One of the nice things about Facebook is that there are thousands of groups that you can join and participate in. There are also hundreds of Jewish and Israeli groups to review and join.

The problem is, that you can search on "Jewish" or "Israel" using the search box but the results will include very small groups (2-3 people) and many groups that may not be useful.

I decided to create my own list of Jewish and Israeli Facebook groups. This list has over 300 groups and I welcome suggestions of groups to add.

The address of the list is:
http://www.jr.co.il/hotsites/facebook.htm

Feedback is welcome!

Have a good day,
Jacob

No comments: