Thursday, June 25, 2009

New Israeli Educational Stamps Posted Online

Hi Everyone!

I scanned and posted on my website the new Israeli stamps
that were issued in June 2009.
I included the stamp itself, the first day cover,
and an English and a Hebrew flyer about the stamp.

- Quality of the Environment


Global Warming
Geothermal Energy
Solar Energy

- The Dead Sea

- 50 Years - The International Harp Contest in Israel

- 18th Maccabiah


- Love

The new stamps are located at:
http://www.jr.co.il/pictures/stamps/index-2009.html

The top of the web page should display the date June 25, 2009.
If the page has an older date, hold the control key and press
the F5 key to refresh your browser with the updated page.

Enjoy!

Shabbat Shalom,
Jacob

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Jacob

I'm a stamp collector from Chile. I saw your stamps about Geothermal Energy, Global Warming and Solar Energy. I like those stamps because I'm also a Geophysics student interested in those topics, plus I like Israeli stamps very much!
Is there some chance we can trade mint stamps? I can offer you recent Chilean issues of stamps and minisheets.

Shabbath Shalom

Valentina.

Jacob Richman said...

I am not an active collector.
I only subscribe to the Israel stamp service to get the new issues. I do not have copies of this stamp. Sorry.
Have a good day,
Jacob