Wednesday, February 9, 2011

1,174 questions added to the free, online Bible Quiz


Hi Everyone!

Today I added 1,174 questions to the online Bible Quiz at:
www.bible-quiz.co.il

The new questions are about:
Yehoshua (Joshua), Shoftim (Judges), Shmuel I (Samuel I),Shmuel II (Samuel II), Melachim I (Kings I), Melachim II (Kings II)

The, free, online Bible Quiz contains 4,327 multiple choice questions about the 5 books of Moses and 6 books of Prophets. Choose a chapter and timer setting, then the fun begins. The quiz, randomly, selects questions from its database, thus no two quizes are alike. There is, also, a database browser for reviewing and printing the questions with the correct answers. Adults, as well as children will find the
quiz entertaining and very educational.

Feedback is welcome.

Please forward this message to other teachers, parents and students so they may benefit from this educational resource.
Thanks.

Have a good day,
Jacob

No comments: