Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Photos and Videos of the Jerusalem Festival of Light


Hi Everyone!

Last night, June 3, I went to the opening night of the Jerusalem Festival of Light in the Old City of Jerusalem, Israel.

It was really nice!
I was there for 2 hours and I did not cover all the routes.
It is open every night (except Friday) for the next 8 days.
Admission is free.

I took photos of the festival and posted them online at:
www.history-of-israel.co.il/jerusalem/2015/jer475.htm

I also created two videos. The first video (about 11 minutes) highlights various performances and exhibits.

The second video (8.5 minutes) is a performance by the group "Marsh Dondurma".
This is the first time I heard the group and they were very good!!

I posted both videos at:
www.jr.co.il/videos/jerusalem-festival-of-light-2015.htm

Enjoy!

Please share. Thank you!

It is 8:15am, Thursday morning and I am going to try and get some sleep.

Have a good day and an early
Shabbat Shalom,
Jacob

No comments: