Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Photos and Videos of the Jerusalem Festival of Light


Hi Everyone!

Last night, June 3, I went to the opening night of the Jerusalem Festival of Light in the Old City of Jerusalem, Israel.

It was really nice!
I was there for 2 hours and I did not cover all the routes.
It is open every night (except Friday) for the next 8 days.
Admission is free.

I took photos of the festival and posted them online at:
www.history-of-israel.co.il/jerusalem/2015/jer475.htm

I also created two videos. The first video (about 11 minutes) highlights various performances and exhibits.

The second video (8.5 minutes) is a performance by the group "Marsh Dondurma".
This is the first time I heard the group and they were very good!!

I posted both videos at:
www.jr.co.il/videos/jerusalem-festival-of-light-2015.htm

Enjoy!

Please share. Thank you!

It is 8:15am, Thursday morning and I am going to try and get some sleep.

Have a good day and an early
Shabbat Shalom,
Jacob

1 comment:

Jennifer Tzivia MacLeod said...

Heads up! This post has been included in the weekly roundup of all things bloggy and Jewish, Haveil Havalim, hosted over at Adventures in AliyahLand. Come on by and take a look!