I added the topic "Jewish Inventors and Innovations"
to the Jewish Trivia Quiz at:
Here are sample trivia questions from level 1 and level 2:
- In which field did Albert Einstein received the Nobel Prize in 1921?
- Ephraim Hertzano, a Romanian-born Jew, invented a best-selling
Israeli tile-based game. What is the name of the game?
- Which drug, developed by Leo Henryk Sternbach, was released in 1963
and became one of the most prescribed drugs in America?
- What field is Sigmund Freud best known for?
- The Israeli company Given Imaging developed the PillCam for imaging
which part of the body?
- Jews comprise less than 0.2% of the world's population.
Approximately what percentage of all Nobel Prizes have been awarded to Jews?
- Baruch Samuel Blumberg received the 1976 Nobel Prize in Medicine.
Which Brooklyn elementary school did he attend?
- The Intel 8088 micropocessor, used on the first IBM PC, was designed in Israel.
At which Intel facility was it developed?
- Taki was invented by Haim Shafir. What is Taki?
You can choose your level of play and timer settings.
You can choose a 10 or 25 question quiz.
The quiz is multiple choice. If you do not know the
answer, you can take an educated guess.
The Jewish Trivia Quiz now has 17 topics with over
1000 multiple choice questions. Enjoy!
Please share the quiz. Thank You!
Have a good day,
Wednesday, October 21, 2015