Monday, January 5, 2009

Welcome Home to the New Olim (and pictures)

Hi Everyone!

At the end of December 2008, 238 olim made aliyah on 4 flights from the United States and England. The youngest oleh in the group is three months old and the oldest oleh is 96 years old.

On Monday afternoon, January 5, 2009, I was at the AACI and Nefesh B'Nefesh Klita fair in Jerusalem. I took pictures of the exciting event and I posted them online.

I also posted pictures from the December 31, 2008 flight that were sent to me by Nefesh B'Nefesh (thank you).

The address of the 158 pictures:
http://www.jr.co.il/pictures/israel/history/2009/a427.htm

I also copied 148 of the pictures to Facebook for name tagging. There are two sets of pictures and the address of the first set is:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=69960&id=553691548

If you have a Facebook acccount and you are in the pictures or see someone you know, please feel free to name tag the pictures.

May the aliyah from all over of the world grow and bring more Jews back to their homeland, Eretz Yisrael.

Have a good week,
Jacob

No comments: