Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Uploaded New Learn Hebrew Video - In the House


Hi Everyone!

I uploaded a new Learn Hebrew video to the Internet.
The topic of the new video is: In the House.

The 25 words in the learn Hebrew video include: air conditioner, bathtub, bed, chair, charity box, closet, clothes, dryer, computer, curtains, door, electric outlet, painting, pillow, plant, remote control, rug, sewing machine, sofa, stairs, table, telephone, television, vacuum cleaner, washing machine, window

The new video is located on my Learn Hebrew website at:
www.my-hebrew-dictionary.com/videos.htm

I also placed it on my YouTube channel at:
www.youtube.com/user/jrichman2003

Feedback is welcome.

If you like the video, please give it a "thumbs up" / "like it" on Youtube and/or Facebook. Please share the video with anyone interested in learning Hebrew.
Thanks!

Shana Tova - Have a Good Year,
Jacob

No comments: