Sunday, February 12, 2012

New Israeli Stamps: The High Priest's Breastplate


Hi Everyone!

I scanned and posted on my website the new Israeli stamps
that were issued in February 2012.

I included the stamp itself, the first day cover,
and an English and a Hebrew flyer about the stamp.

- The High Priest's Breastplate (part 1)
Reuven, Shimon, Levi, Yehuda

- Rabbi Shneur Zaiman of Liadi (1745-1812)

- Justice in Jerusalem, 1961
The Eichmann Trial

- In Memory

- Pioneering Women
Bracha Zafira, Batia Makov

- Cornerstone Centennial:
Technion - Israel Institute of Technology

The new stamp images are located at:
www.jr.co.il/pictures/stamps/index-2012.html

I also uploaded the images to Facebook.
The Facebook address is:
http://on.fb.me/israeli-stamps-2012

Please share the page. Thanks!

Have a good day,
Jacob

No comments: