Thursday, March 28, 2013

New Israeli Educational Stamps


Hi Everyone!

I scanned and posted on my website the new Israeli stamps
that were issued in March 2013.

I included the stamp itself, the first day cover,
and an English and a Hebrew flyer about the stamp.

Israel Achievements in Cardiology
- Percutaneous Heart Valve
- Stent
- Implantable Defibrillator

Taking the Vultures under our Wings
- Griffon Vulture (Gyps fluvus)
- Lappet-faced Vulture (Torgos tracheliotus negevensis)
- Egyptian Vulture (Neophron percnopterus)

- Flags over the Ghetto
70th Anniversary of the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising

- Memorial Day 2013 - The Silver Platter

The new stamp images are located at:
www.jr.co.il/pictures/stamps/index-2013.html

I also uploaded the images to Facebook.
The Facebook address is:
http://on.fb.me/israeli-stamps-2013

Please share the page. Thanks!

Happy Passover!
Moadim L'Simcha!
Jacob


No comments: