Monday, June 23, 2014

New Israeli Educational Stamps including Amphibians in Israel


Hi Everyone!

I scanned and posted on my website the new Israeli stamps
that were issued in June 2014.

I included the stamp itself, the first day cover,
and an English and a Hebrew flyer about the stamp.

Pioneering Women
- Sara Levi-Tanai
- Esther Raab

- Palmer Gate, Haifa

- Israel-Thailand - 60 Years of Friendship - Joint Issue

Amphibians in Israel
- Southern Branded Newt - Ommatotriton vittatus
- Hula Painted Frog - Latonia nigriventer
- Eastern Spadefoot Toad - Pelobates syriacus
- Near Eastern Fire Salamander - Salamandra infraimmaculata

The new stamp images are located at:
www.history-of-israel.co.il/stamps/index-2014.html

I also uploaded the images to a Facebook album.
The address is:
http://on.fb.me/israeli-stamps-2014

Please share the page. Thank you.

Have a great summer,
Jacob


No comments: