Sunday, March 3, 2019

Updated: Online Fun including Crossword Puzzles


Hi Everyone!

It has been years since I updated the online fun hotsites. Tonight, I cleared out all the closed sites and made changes and additions to the list. I created a new page for the list at:
https://jr.co.il/hotsites/online-fun.htm

The page includes websites with crossword puzzles. The first site listed has daily printable crossword puzzles
and an archive going back several years. I do not do crossword puzzles - when time permits, I play free online Lexulous and Scrabble via Facebook.
However, I enter the crosswords site once every week or two and I download six daily crossword puzzles in
PDF format. I also screen capture images of the six answer sheets. Why?
A few months ago, an older friend had to move to an old age home in Jerusalem. I found out that she likes
crossword puzzles but she does not have online access. I asked for the email of the administration office
and I email them the PDF's and images and they print and deliver them to her room. She enjoys doing the
puzzles and doing word games keeps the mind active.
BTW - I try to send just six PDFs in an email in order not to be a burden on the kind staff and I wait a few days before sending the answers.

I thought this tidbit was worth sharing in order to bring some joy to others.

Please share. Thank you!

Have a good night / morning,
Jacob Richman
jrichman@jr.co.il


No comments: