Thursday, December 30, 2021

Old Tech Humor Files



 Hi Everyone!

I updating my old tech humor files at:

https://jr.co.il/humor/old-tech-humor.htm

Enjoy a humorous, nostalgic look at the past.

* The Real Struggle

*  Access to Zoom in the 1970s

*  I Miss Being Able to...

*  When I Was a Kid, We Read Boxes at Breakfast...

*  When I Was a Kid, This Was My Computer

*  First Ever Cordless Phone

*  This was My Google

*  The Next Time you Kids Complain 

*  Kids Exploring Ancient Ruins

*  Introducing a Book

*  Search History

*  Dad's Technology

*  Alphabet of the Obsolete

*  Wasting Timeline

*  Historic Walking Tours

*  Low-Tech Gifts

*  Fossils from the mid-Technolithic Period

*  Cyber Cemetery

*  Technology Evolution

*  The Original Computer

*  Understanding Computer Technology

*  Taking Pictures: Film vs Digital

*  Alphabet Taught to Kids

*  Welcome

*  Vintage Social Networking

*  Snail Mail

*  The Original Smart Phones

*  No Wifi

*  Generation Gap

*  Star Trek - Pedicting the Future since 1966

*  Phone Models

*  Grandma!

*  She Never Leaves the House

*  Hard to Believe...

Please share. Thank you!

Shabbat Shalom,

Jacob

No comments: