Thursday, May 18, 2023

Photos of the Jerusalem Flag March



 Hi Eveyone!


It has been 4 years since I went to the Jerusalem Flag march.

Today, I started my walk from Yaffo Street and Davidka junction, 

walked to Sha'ar Shechem of the old city and then to the Kotel.

In past years, I would first walk on King George Street,

where the guys are dancing, then down Agron Street.

This year, it was Yaffo Street for a change of habit and a shorter walk.


I showed up to the Kotel early and davened Mincha.

By the time I left, around 19:30, it was very crowded and 

people were still coming into the Kotel plaza.

I posted the photos at:

https://jr.co.il/jerusalem/2023/jer665.htm


Enjoy the photos and please share. Thank you!


Yom Yerushalayim Sameach!

Happy Jerusalem Day!

Shabbat Shalom,

Jacob



No comments: