Tuesday, August 29, 2023

39 years Aliyah Anniversary



 Hi Everyone!


Today, August 29, is my English birthday.

My Hebrew birthday starts tonight - 13th of Elul - August 30.


August 30 is also my 39th Aliyah anniversary.

On August 30, 1984, I made aliyah from Brooklyn to Israel.

It was the best decision of my life. I highly recommend it!


You can view my aliyah anniversary video at:

https://jr.co.il/aliyah/aliyah-anniversary.htm


The page also includes a humorous and meaningful video, 

by Rabbi Dovid Orlofsky, relating to why one should consider moving to Israel.

Worth watching!


This week, I added several humorous videos to my "They Spoke Hebrew" video page.

I also added a Youtube playlist of 78 funny Hebrew commercials.

https://jr.co.il/hebrew.htm

Enjoy!


May the aliyah from all over the world grow and

bring more Jews back to their homeland, Eretz Yisrael.


On my Hebrew birthday, 

I wish everyone a healthy, sweet and good new year!


Jacob

jrichman@jr.co.il



No comments: