Sunday, January 28, 2024

Free online: Sermons The Year 'Round by Rabbi Bernard L. Berzon


 

Hi Everyone!


I grew up in Brooklyn, New York. 

During my high school years and college years (72-80) 

I lived at home and attended the shul Ahavath Israel 

on East 29 and Avenue K in Brooklyn.


The sermons that Rabbi Berzon z"l gave where very good. 

He would talk to you as opposed to above you. His love 

for Israel and the Jewish people was very evident in 

the words he spoke.


Over 45 years ago, Rabbi Berzon gave my father z"l 

a copy of his book. Even though times have changed, 

since the book was published 46 years ago, the messages, 

anecdotes, and stories are still very enjoyable. 

I felt that many people that otherwise would not have 

access to this book may benefit by having access to it 

on the Internet. I contacted Jonathan David Publishers 

and they gave me permission to scan, format and post it 

on the Internet.

Sermons The Year 'Round

by Rabbi Bernard L. Berzon

https://jr.co.il/books/rberzon/index.html


Enjoy and please share. Thank You!


Please continue to pray for and support Israel.

https://jr.co.il/prayers/


May the wounded have a complete and speedy recovery.

May the hostages be freed now.

May God protect the IDF, the police, the security forces

and all of Am Yisrael.


Shavua Tov,

Jacob

jrichman@jr.co.il


No comments: