Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Pictures of Israel Independence Day in Jerusalem

Hi Everyone!

On Tuesday, April 24, 2007 - Israel Independence Day,
I celebrated the festive day in Jerusalem.

At the Russian compound there was an exhibit of police
and security forces emergency services. Next door in Safra
Square there were "Live Museum" performances recreating
historical events in Israel.
In the evening there was a music concert.

I posted on my website 108 pictures that I took at the events.
The address of the website is:
http://www.jr.co.il/pictures/israel/jerusalem/jer075.htm

When the first page comes up, press the F11 key on the
top of your keyboard for a full page view.
Use the icon buttons on the bottom of each page to navigate.

Happy Birthday Israel !

Enjoy the pictures.
Jacob

2 comments:

Andrew Pass said...

There's nothing that compares to Yom Ha'atzmaot. Hag Sameach.

Urban Infidel said...

I am enjoying your photos.

Please keep up the good work.